Volunteers for International Forum on Women’s Brain Health 2020 are the first contact for many of the attendees. Their critical role is to welcome international participants and to foster a spirit of helpfulness and hospitality. As a volunteer, you will play a vital part in the success of Forum. Your knowledge of the Uni building and city or experience in events management will make you an expert in your role: to provide the best experience possible for our guests. Plus, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at Forum largest gathering of scholars.
Choose a volunteer team that interests you!
- Meet and greet/Registration – welcome all participants, distribute badges, direct to the session room, answer questions around the program
- Logistics – help with daily room set up and signage installation around the university
- Social Media –
- Speakers assistance – help out with the program, hotel help desk
- Event Team – ushering attendees, filling seats, microphones for discussion and questions
- Mobile Team – help out in all areas in high need times
Enjoy special volunteer benefits!
- Free access to the event and all scientific sessions
- Complimentary food & beverage during volunteer shifts
- A certificate of participation
- Volunteer Handbook – Find everything you need to know in one easy and portable spot
- An official Forum t-shirt to wear while you volunteer
Requirements to volunteer:
- A minimum contribution of eight hours of volunteer service is required
- The official Forum Volunteer t-shirt must be worn during service hours
- Good English language skills
For more information and to apply contact: email@example.com
You will receive an email notification in April alerting you once volunteer team positions available for selection. Upon confirmation of local volunteers, a volunteer training manual will be provided to each individual. The volunteer manual outlines all of the responsibilities associated with their assigned roles and their scheduled volunteer shifts during the Forum. We will also conduct one on-site training session before the start of the congress to ensure all volunteers are confident with the facility and their important role in the success of Forum.
The Forum Committee is delighted to invite students and organizations from Zurich and the surrounding area to volunteer at the International Forum on Women’s Brain Health, June 19 – 20 September 2020 in Zurich, Switzerland.
To make the Forum a great success we depend on local assistance from students or other volunteers with good English language skills. Volunteering is a great learning experience, and an opportunity to network, and to acquire insight into the operations of an international congress.